If you follow me on Twitter, you might remember this:
Back then I discovered a new feature in the Azure portal: they had added checkboxes so it is possible to manipulate (and yes, delete) multiple projects at once.
Of course I used this to immediately clean up all old crap. Because I was so excited, that included my website and blog (some may argue, that my blog is old crap, but hey – different discussion). Using Google’s cache I was able to recover some of my content and after checking out various provider, I finally ended up with a new WordPress site, hosted at 1&1.
I have just finished adding the old blog posts and I’m hoping to create new ones soon.